20111114

Recent Crush*

Sparkling & flattering classic cut from Tory Burch 
wool blazer + pants  ~would prefer to wear them separately though...
.
Lovely DIY project
I can picture the bouquet in a simple vase next to a table lamp perhaps?

Adore this paper goods store where we can find a large 
selection of booklets and handmade stationary items. 
Admire how they've styled the products; beautiful organized clutter!  
.
Do you enjoy watching artist at work like I do? Then you will certainly enjoy this video 
of Cristóbal Schamal as he draws using both wet and dry media ~so fascinating!
/
~XOXO*
.

16 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

Those flowers are lovely. I love anything like that with text on it.

Something Old, Something New said...

Love this idea - so pretty!

Marisa A. said...

Love that stationary set. I'm obsessed with them, I just love how organized it seems. Now if only I had a desk to keep a set at...

Stephanie J Wong said...

Love the paper rose bouquet!

Caroline said...

Love them all...especially that bouquet!

Kristen Victoria said...

That video was BAD ASS! Totally makes me want to break out my charcoal and ink and just make a mess :D Thanks for sharing! xoxo

Jan said...

Love those paper roses.
Intriguing vid.

Unknown said...

Crush worthy!

Lurv the stationary. Need the flowers.

David Toms said...

Can I have the Tory Burch,however tailored in a more masculine way???

Punctuation Mark said...

i love the flower bouquet... very cute!

Mistress Maddie said...

I love staationary and still write handwritten thank you's and how are you notes. Have you been to Marc Jacobs bookstore yet Lenore? It called Bookmarc. I think you would love it. Marc carries all kinds of fashion and art books, in edition to booklets and handmade stationary items, pens, pencils, you name it. I loved my visit there in the city, nyc that is.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Maddie,
No I have not, sounds so fab!Should visit one of these days for sure!
~Thank you everyone!

A~B said...

Wow! Enjoyed the video, very inspiring!

Susan said...

Curiously clever paper bouquet - how charming! Sx

McVal said...

Wow! You've got the best sense of style in fashion and craftsy stuff!
Love those pants! Unfortunately they probably wouldn't look the same on me...

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

McVal,
why not, I bet you can look fab...we need some sparkles sometimes!
xo