20100415

Sorry~Alexis is back!!! ...'blog-muse' for this week??!

Let me tell you something,
I was bored to death at the convention
which I had to attend this week!
~Extremely Borrrrriiiing......
.
So I slowly & carefully sneaked out early
...and went(escaped!) to a much happier place!
.
Yup~ here!
~early Happy Hours darlings...
.
" CHEERsss..." [and~wink!]
.
...while still a little tipsy, I went to Soho for some retail therapy!
(just hope me-boss doesn't read this...errr-errr???)
You know what they say about New York being a shopping paradise...
Well, I saw the most beautiful neck statement piece!
~take a look:
.
"oooh...Hellooo there!"
Aren't these chunky Amber baubles gorgeousss?
I made silly remarks to the snobby salesperson,
"Wow...it's very 'Jurassic Park' -the movie !!!"
Suddenly she gave me the dirtiest look!
(woops~ I simply can't be classy sometimes...)
Let's blame it on the cocktails I had earlier, shall we?! ~whahhh*
Anywayyy...
Once again, my sincere apology for posting more photos of
Joan Collins a.k.a Alexis! I know I know...
most of you may not be her biggest fans
~But...look,

That famous 'BITCH' made me do it!!!
[she is dangerous like that!]

~XOXO*
still via NYC
.
-Photo: Joan Collins as Dynasty's Alexis Carrington via HERE & the rest by me

27 comments:

Yelena R. said...

You are so funny L! I really do hope your boss doesn't read your blog..hehehe :)

Mekkan said...

Funny as usual! Glad that you have time to post. Should I feel sorry for a boring meeting or just thankful for it? Have a great Friday!

Mr H. said...

lol, u are funny & fabulous! Alexis wld be proud :)

Claire Kiefer said...

Hilarious! That is one HUMONGOUS necklace!

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Beautiful baubles and a well enjoyed laugh, but I've come to expect that from you!

Bathwater said...

I think that was a great comment on the amber! The sales woman had no sense of humor!

starcakeastrology.blogspot.com said...

Gotsta love it!

lisa golightly said...

even though you wear too much makeup and carry a gun ... you are a funny funny girl.

McVal said...

LOL! Love the comment to the jeweler... oops.
And I love Alexis!

bananas. said...

you're freaking funny! "the famous bitch made me do it"...aahhhh hahahahaha!!!

i'm so now using that excuse :)

Jan said...

That's a lot of amber for one necklace - a bit too much IMO Lenore.
Salesperson obviously had a sense of humour bypass.

Cheryl Peters said...

With a rifle pointed at me I'm likely to do most anything.

Your humor is refreshing as usual.

Saving Capulet said...

But the necklace really is a Jurassic Parky one!!!

Tiffany Kadani said...

Seriously, anytime I see Amber I always think of dinosaurs and how they'll come back to life. Anyone would, duh sales lady.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Saving Capulet &
Dancing Branflake,

I know...
Steven Spielberg would certainly agree too!

~Thank you everyone!
xo*

Phoenix said...

LOL snobby salespeople are the most fun people to mess with on the planet.

I love it.

Aron said...

I may or may not have had a similar sneaking out experience at conference this week!
Great post.

Sam said...

Hehehe! Love those baubles! Sounds like fun sneaking off like that - I aprove!! XO's

debra@dustjacket said...

Hey I've been loving our Alexis week, fabulous darling.

Oh I could so meet up at that "happy hour" pictured ... yes please :)

That necklace is Jurassic park, my gosh it's HUGE!
xxxx

Anonymous said...

So funny, love it:)

A~B said...

LOL! the amber comment was right on!
Perfect Alexis pictures for this post too!
;)

Homemaker Man said...

I am enjoying the Alexis series, personally. And who doesn't like Jurassic Park?

daisychain said...

Have a great weekend dearest x

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Thank you~
I'm ready to pack &
Home sweet home here I come!
xo*

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I think I would like you...a.k.a. Alexis to join me for cocktails and shopping. Pretty sure we'd have a blast!

Kitty Stampede said...

hahahahaha....what an awesome muse and awesome post...pure hilarity!!!
great photos of miss joan.
and nice on you skipping out on the yawnfest...sound FUN!!

Iva Messy said...

LOL!!! HAHAH!! sorry is was so boring!!! fab post come out because of it though hahhaha ;)