20080914

SAW and DRAW








... So charming... LENORENEVERMORE visited 'What I Saw Today' blog recently and was instantly ...charmed! Fashion designer Richard Haines literally draws some of his inspirations from the street... as he puts it; 'A visual record of cool stuff guys wear...and other things that inspire me'. But instead of taking photographs like everybody else (ala the famous The Sartorialist or Facehunter), he draws his subjects and posts them on his blog. What a talent and so-so inspirational! Charming indeed... Will definitely look forward for his next posting... Ahh... fashion, always changing how can we ever get bored...hee!
.
PICTURES/DRAWINGS: RICHARD HAINES' 'WHAT I SAW TODAY' BLOG CLICK HERE

4 comments:

SQCXLover said...

Nice clothes.....It's perfect for Asia....it's too hot here....

Anonymous said...

I like the loose style of drawing...his hands must be flexible! :)

garygoh said...

Miss lenorenevermore...
I have 3 words to say nice nice nice! and super nice!

Violet said...

omg hes freakin talented.. thats something i would plaster all over my wall