20080907

FRUITs & CREAM


.


" ... I SEE yum-yum STRAWBERRIES AND VANILLA ICE CREAM. . . " ......
~LENORENEVERMORE( ( I'm saying this in my 'robotic' voice...monotone kind of way! hee!! )



... For those who don't get it '???'. Have to read my previous posting... all I know is that I need to be in better shape and stay away from my 'sinful landscape' binge. Heehee! Is this another 'cry for help'....? All I know is that I might be the only person who is addicted to strawberry and ice cream... strawberry season is almost over...yay! "oh no...!!!" . Better stock-up before hibernation in winter...hee! What do you see in this art piece...? Chocoholics out there?? Have to control our excessive indulgence, whatever it may be...shall we...?

- THEY CALL IT 'PINE SUMMIT METAL WALL ART SCULPTURE' BUT YET LENORENEVERMORE STILL SEE STRAWBERRIES & ICE CREAM (HAS TO BE VANILLA heehee!) FROM: MODERN ARTISAN CLICK HERE (PIC COURTESY OF MODERNARTISAN.COM)

No comments: