20080825

STICKER COLLECTOR




.

Unworthy Causes Stickers : Show your caring, sensitive side with this collection of Unworthy Causes. Everyone feels empathy towards cancer victims and the pink ribbon stickers, but it takes a super special kind of person to help the Blind Parachutists and the Gay Animal Sanctuary...(hwahaha...!) They are asking us to go beyond charity and give our support and money to those who don’t really need it...funny! LENORENEVERMORE loves Chinnychinchin Shop... just look at the name! (I think we were separated at birth...)
.
.
Wayyy... back when I was still an innocent child, I used to collect stickers too, used to trade stickers among the classmates... Wonder what do kids trade these days, Wii games? (kids these days!). My dear mom still likes her frequent sticker obsession even though she is already part of the 'senior citizen'. I guess she is not alone there, have you seen some bumper stickers on the road lately? I still do buy stickers for my dear mom though, infact she rather receives those cute stickers than Mikimoto pearls! Confession time; LENORENEVERMORE comes via an 'eccentric' family(that is to put it mildly & politely). Some 'rude & vulgar' people would simply describe us as CRAZY! ~whahhh*
Anyhow, the next time I visit my dear mom, I should snap some photos and post her sticker collection in this site. My dear mom... she lovingly sticks/pastes them around her home...even her furniture too! she refers to them as her 'collage!' work in progress. What can I say... so many 'wannabes' in this world...my dear mom a wan-na-be artist in this crazy...err I mean eccentric family. ~Love you mom!
.
CHINNYCHINCHIN Click HERE
STICKER.COM Click HERE
MOM'S FAVORITE SONG Click HERE

No comments: